Monday, March 19, 2012

The White Queen

Everyone knows who the White Queen is, right? To be honest, I didn't even know she existed because, um, well, you know... the Disney version didn't include her in the cartoon! LOL Then I grew up and learned all movies come from books and the books contain thousands of more details that never make it to the movies! Hence, my education began. :D


This project uses the White Queen in the Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection from Simply B Stamps and is our second image of the week included in the new releases! Don't forget to head on over to the SBS Blog to catch all the other projects and see what the DT has created.


The letter "O" is your second clue in trying to figure out what this banner will say - can you guess it? Read about the prize and details in The Tweedles post and feel free to leave your comments here. :D Good luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo my guess is still valid. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi barbara
    wat een geweldig leuke en mooie kaart en so sweet dat muisje op haar hand:-))
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Barbara! I am still drooling over your coloring. ;O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice twist to this release Barb. Love your take on the Cheshire Cat. My guess is "wonderland" thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara; I did not know about the white Queen either, hmmm D & O....??

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.