Sunday, April 15, 2012

Betty Bolts and Baxter

I wanted to share a Spunky Spooks card I had made for the new releases two weeks ago but save it until today. I have so many posts to put up that I'm always tempted to do three or four every day - what do you think? That would be busy! He he he Anyway, here's the last card in that Halloween gift set...


The image I used is Betty Bolts and Baxter from Simply B Stamps. The card details are the same as the ones before and it follows the same layout too. The pumpkin and caution stickers are Halloween Border Stickers from K&Company that I've cut up. Oh, and the ghost too is also from a border sticker.


Thanks for dropping by even if it was for an out of season project. LOL But just a heads up, Simply B Stamps is having a DT Call for the Challenge blog! Click HERE to check out all the details on the new blog Simply Challenged Challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Fun to see an "out of season" card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...this card is so fun i love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your coloring! This one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.