Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog Candy - Addams Couple

Are you ready for a little blog candy?!  I though with all the Simply B Stamps previews this week that I'd offer up one of my duplicate stamps... this is Betty & Christian Addams and such a fun image for all occasions!  For a project idea you can click HERE to see a journal page I created using this couple.

(This is a sticky note so you'll need to scroll down for the latest inspiration!) 


You'll have until Saturday to add your name to the InLinkz below and I'll announce the winner next Sunday!  Also for more freeibies... don't forget about the Little Miss Muffet Stamps News Badge!!  We're having a new release coming up in less than two week and one lucky winner will receive the entire new release collection in digi form!!  Seriously!  :D  Check out the details by clicking HERE and don't misss out on your chance for both!  Good luck!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Barbara for the chance to win this stamp. Would be so fun for a wedding or anniversary card :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! This is an adorable stamp! How did I miss this one?! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chance to win this great candy!!! Such a cute stamp =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    this couple is absolutly gorgeous sweetie
    i would love to play with them
    thank you so much for this great chance to win sweetie, enjoy your sunday
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute stamp, thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *LOVE* these guys! Thanks for the chance to win, but what do I have to do??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Linky seems to have gone awol - so hope you can count this comment as I'd love to win this cute couple. Thanks for the chance. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute image, thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara, wow these are gorgeous. I'm giving it a go, who knows I might get lucky LOL! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh thanks for the opportunity to win the fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Barbara, lovely giveaway hope I can join (international).
    I have 2 blog candy on my blog please join.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the giveaway:) The couple is great and the way you made your journal page with them is gorgeous! Hop on my blog - there is also a chance to win a candy;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm old enough to have grown up with the original Addams Family! Love this image, captures the personalities perfectly! Thanks for the chance! jgarber5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched the originals wow what a fabulous stamp great wotk hugs Elaine Thank you for the chance

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.