Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blog Candy - Winner

Oh my, the Blog Candy - The day is nearly over and I had plum forgotten about it! Someone should have thrown a stick at my head as a reminder. LOL

Ok, so the winner of the You Make the Grade Blog Candy found HERE is ...


#28 JLJ Designs

Congratulations Jen!! My email is on the sidebar and you can contact me with your mailing address so I can get her mail out. :D

Thanks to everyone to played along and I have a couple more extras that I'll offer once in a while - so if you didn't win this time then you can keep your fingers crossed for next time. And for some news... I am releasing some new stamps at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this Thursday so you don't want to miss out on that excitement! (hint, hint)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner.

    Thankyou so much for the chance to win :)

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    thanks for thhe chance sweetie
    congrats to the winner, enjou your gorgeous stamp
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much Barbara!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats to Jen and thank you Barbara for the chance. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jen!! Enjoy your new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jen. WooHoo!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.