Monday, April 23, 2012

Chef Ariel



It's going to be an exciting week this week with new releases galore!  I'm starting off the week a bit behind and somehow lost one of my days in the weekend - shame on it!  And I was so looking forward to having a full weekend too.  LOL  Anyway, let's get the previews started, shall we?!

Today at Simply B Stamps we're previewing Chef Ariel from a new line of Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun.  These Jude and the Rockers are some of my favorites and I can't wait to show them all off to you!  Make sure you head on over to the SBS Blog for all the other design team samples because this is one versatile girl - she can make cakes for birthdays, babies, weddings and anniversaries.  :D

I've been needing more birthday cards again so this week I am excited to say I've added a few to my box.  For my project I went with a birthday theme and even added a spinner to my card.  :D  The spinner is from Stampin' Up and I think the spinner dials are from Tim Holts.  Lastly I wrapped it up with Baker's Twine and added a little faux stitching around image.  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed her!

9 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! Love the colouring and that spinner is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant, love the board game with her - perfect Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and gorgeous i love it!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Barbara. She's one cute chef and I love the fact that she's so versatile. The "wheel of fortune" is a brilliant idea :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Barbara, but please stop taunting me with food - I am on a diet!!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Barbara! Love the cute little chef! You've colored her wonderfully! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Your shading of faces makes me drool...well, everything you color, really! You're a rock star!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.