Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chocolate Bunny

Welcome back and I hope you are all having a great Easter so far! I couldn't resit coloring up the bunny but gave up on the Raspberry Swirls and went with straight chocolate. Yummy! I ended up using E31, E25, E27, E57 and E59 with my Copic Colors then highlighted with a white gel pen. So while my kids were enjoying their chocolate bunnies, I got to enjoy mines. :D


This image is Bunny from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and you can get it for free today only! You can check out the details HERE or click on the image below.


The paper I used on my project is from My Minds Eye and is Lost and Found Two Blush. I also used a Memory Box die, key and lock chipboard and some rose ribbon. The "bites" out of the card are made with a scalloped punch and lend well with the chocolate theme. LOL


Thanks so much for stopping by again and I hope you've enjoyed this mid-day inspiration! Now we're off to Grandma's house for dinner and to enjoy a few more Easter Day traditions. :D *Hugs

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Card Crafter's Circle Challenge #7 - Chocolate Bunnies
Creative Inspiration Paint Challenges - Inspired by Bunnies or Chicks
Simply Create Too Challenge #10 - Eggs or Bunnies
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe #66 - Bunnies & Chicks

Update: I was in the Top 3 at Card Crafter's Circle for this challenge!


Update: I was a winner at Creative Inspiration Paint for this challenge!

14 comments:

  1. I just love the bunny, Barbara, and you've colored it so perfectly! I'm taking good note of your colors! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Barbara! Love the colouring on that chocolate bunny and the little bits out of your card are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic chocolate bunny! I love the ribbon and rolled flowers! You should link up at Card Crafter's Circle, it's all about chocolate bunnies this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great - thanks for the heads up. :D

      Delete
  4. Cute card! Your bunny is yummy.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Looks so real, making me want chocolate :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummylicious card, thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, now that is one SUPER chocolate bunny. You have coloured him to perfection. He definitely looks good enough to eat (yum). Thank you for entering your card in the bunny challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image, I love it!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Love the bunny and love the added white!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us this week over at Creative Inspirations Paint! Hope you will play again with us next week!
    Jessica~DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Barbara! Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.