Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creepin' Crew

Check this out... another gift set of cards and this one was super easy! These are the Creepin' Creeper Crew Collection 1 from The Greeting Farm - who has generously sponsored my next The Paper Project test so you can start getting excited about that coming soon! In fact, I have two tests that I will be posting this month. :D But shhhhh.... it's a secret. LOL


This gift set actually uses the packaging that came with the Creepin' stamp set. I was just about to toss it when I just couldn't let go and decided it would be perfect to use on cards! So I got out my die cutters and found an oval size that fit most of them perfectly. There were a few that I didn't have enough space but I cut a second shape of the same size to layer behind it. You can see it mostly in the sentiments but as far as the receiver will go - they'll probably think it was a "creative" moment. :D Here's the gang...

Harlow

Jack

Tyler

Leslie

Noah

Jill

Sasha

I can't wait to get these colored up and perhaps even create another gift set. I know, I know, so many gift sets! But I can't tell you how many times I needed a quick gift here or there and this year I'm determined to stock up! :D

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments too! Hope this has inspired you and have a great mid-week!

Update: Since this is an older post but it fits perfectly into the current TGF challenge, I've entered this into the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge expecting no recognition and entered it "just for fun" (JFF) to share my ideas.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! I just (finally) got the Roll Call set and never would have thought to use the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic notecard set, Barbara! Love the papers and fun images! Brilliant to use the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, incredible variety. Love how you didn't colour the image but the cards are full of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea and the gift set turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great recycling idea! I love Tyler and Sasha, just wish they came as singles...oh to dream. Looking forward to the next paper project posts! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoah! Look at all those mighty fine TGF characters. I admire you putting the cards together first and colouring them up later... need to learn to do that! lol :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.