Monday, April 23, 2012

Doctor Brittany

Welcome back to another preview for Simply B Stamps where we're showing off the Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun new release images!  This is one of my favorite themes from SBS since they remind me of my own little munchkins running around the house.


Today we're showing off Doctor Brittany and I always love her curly hair style!  She often looks like a red head to me so I reached for my favorite red-head color combination: E59, E09, E08 and YR14.  Isn't she darling as a doctor?!  :D  My project also uses Electric Love from Some Odd Girl.


The paper I used is Nana's Kitchen from DCWV and I managed to use the last of it for these projects this week.  I think that lasted me over a year so it feels goot have it gone!  Then I added some flowers, gems and a little bit of doodling to finish offf the project. 


Just so you know, if there is ever a color combination that you want to know about then if you leave a comment within the first day or two of posting then I can probably remember and will reply with another comment. Thanks for coming by and for all your lovely comments.  :D 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. I love your colouring. Her hair is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Barbara. I love the cute image and your colouring is lovely. As you know I love kraft so the papers and layout are super.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Her hair is amazeballs! I always try to get my Brittany's hair to look like that, but never quite get there! Wonderful card!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so cute, I LOVE her hair and that lightbulb... so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is absolutely amazing, Barbara! I love this card, the color combo, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.