Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Emily Rose Hatter

I got a little bit of "Monday cleaning" done around here and I'd have to say my desk looks fantastically clean!! Just don't look at my floor, however! LOL But I'm more than 24 hours ahead on my projects (knock on wood, then knock again) so I'd say it's been a good Monday so far. :D


Here's my project that I have for you to today which features Emily Rose Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps... and I'll give you a little hint as to it's origin... it's not a digital! Oops, probably said too much already! But if you're still in the dark, be sure to check back this Thursday for the official big news!! :D


If you remember from Sunday, this is part of the gift set that was created using the Sincerely decorative paper by Trinity Papers Arts which is also the same stuff I used yesterday. It always feels good to finish up a paper pack and I think I have enough to make two more cards. (Well, apart from what I've already made!)


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Make it Monday #84 - JFF Anything Goes
Lawnscaping Challenge #31 - Coloring (click HERE for insp. photo)
Paper Pretties Challenges - 3 or more Layers
The Cutie Pie Challenge #15 - Favorite Cute Stamp


Update: I was the winner at The Cutie Pie Challenge for this project!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Barbara. Saw this on MIM. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great colouring and I'm loving the ticket sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sassy little girl! I love it and fantastic coloring! Love your sentiment on the ticket. Pretty smart! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Barbara! Love the rich colors and papers! Fantastic coloring of Emily Rose Hatter and great ticket sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and amazing coloring!!!! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and I love the image and design! Seems like the hat is wearing the girl and not the other way round - really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my fav miss hatter! love your combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how fun, love this miss hatter, so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and fabulously coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image stunning in colour . Love the card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi

    Gorgeous card! Your colouring is wonderful on this fab image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous.card. loving the fab image.a. Thanks for being a cutie pie this fortnight, hugs. Lisa. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful design love the papers and the image is gorgeous, I am pleased I saw you on MIM.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, she's coloured beautifully! Simply gorgeous! Hugs, Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my she is stunning. Love your colouring... no matter if it is a digi or not;) The papers and the pearls makes it beautiful. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.