Friday, April 27, 2012

Fireman Jude

Today's the day!  Welcome to the Simply B Stamps blog hop for the new releases of the Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun!  Remember to visit the SBS Blog for details on prizes and information on the digi and rubber stamps.

You should have arrived here from the talented LELIA
but if not you can start at the beginning HERE.



Today we're previewing Fireman Jude and his cute little dalmatian puppy.  This is the perfect image for boy cards whether it's a birthday, congratulations or just for fun.  And don't let the fireman outfit fool you on color schemes as he looks perfect in red, black, yellow, orange and tan!



I got my color inspiration from lunch the other day - one of my favorite places for a good sandwich is Firehouse Subs!  I don't know if you have any in your area but they're even better than Quiznos and Which Wich.  Mmmm, just makes my mouth water thinking about it.  He he he




Thanks for dropping by and I hope you've enjoyed all the inspiration and previews from this week!  I even posted The Paper Project Experiment VIII and updated the main recomendation list.

Your next stop in the hope is the fantastic ALISON!

13 comments:

  1. super cute card I love the addition of the charms..any little boy would love this ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job!! Just love this little guy!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job as always especially love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring on Jude & terrific embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmigosh, he is beyond sweet Barbara!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, wow hun how well did you colour his face, stunner!! Love this one! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! What an awesome card! The way you colored Jude's nose is insane! Your coloring is always wonderful. Love the tickets, and the charms too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's definitely one of my faves - your card is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, Barbara! So much detail! Your coloring skills are truly amazing - love that close up of the nose. Awesome job on Fireman Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shading is wonderful. Love his nose! & the kiss tickets are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, especially your accents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Barbara. I so love this image and the CAS layout. Super little charms :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.