Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hatty Birthday

Welcome back! Today I have a couple cards I'm going to show off and I'll start the morning with a few "Hatty Birthday" ones from Little Miss Muffet Stamps! It's also a reminder that there are 18 digital stamps retiring today and it's your last chance to get them before I take them down... you have until tonight at 8:00pm Central US Time!

But don't worry about these cuties being gone forever... that selection of Hatters and Sugar 'n Spice Dolls are now available in rubber! Just click HERE to see the entire selection of rubber stamps. :D


Now, I have a little bit of inspiration to share using the Hatters rubber stamps! There are eight cards all together but four of them are shown here and the other four are on the LMMS Challenge & Release Blog. In case you're wondering, the "Hatty Birthday" sentiment if a freebie I include for you when you purchase any of the Hatters in rubber!


Thanks for stopping by and for being a part of our previews for the new releases! I hope you've been inspired to color or craft something today and have a great weekend! *Hugs

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Barbara! Love the fun bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous, Barbara! You sure have been busy cranking out these amazing sets! Wonderful coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them! As always beautiful gorgeous and envy inducing coloring!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so fantastic Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.