Monday, April 2, 2012

Haunting Hannah and Hoot

It's release week at Simply B Stamps and Betty has put together a new line called Spunky Spooks! There are six total and on the last day we're going to have a release blog hop! Make sure you head on over to the SBS Blog for all the details and information on how you can win some of these fun images!


The image I'm starting off with is Haunting Hannah and Hoot. I made cards out of each of them using the same elements and layout then combined them for a gift set. Basically everything I used are left over scraps from Halloween two years ago and it felt good to use it up. This ensemble was part of the 19 cards I made over the weekend. ;D


Also, just want to mention there are tons of new kits in the SBS Store along with some new digi stamps too! The Christmas Zombies are available in both rubber and kit form plus I see some Steampunks, Valentine Emos, Teen Scene, Rag Dolls and a whole bunch more. Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

  1. Love the B&W image and the rest of the vintage look on this project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I can't wait to see the rest of the gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, GREAT job... LOVE this new IMAGE!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 19 cards? I did 3 and was happy, wish I had time to do 19!!
    Love your card and how you colored her in blacks and grey, really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The vintage image...Graphic 45? Love it! 19 cards?? Holy cow. You make me feel like a slacker. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's right - I had to google it but yep, Graphic45 and it's part of their Alice in Wonderland series.

      Delete
  6. Wow... This is gorgeous! I love creation and the image is wonderful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.