Saturday, April 7, 2012

Le Parfum des Roses

Are you ready for something different?! This was my last card that I made this week and I'm skipping out for the weekend too so unfortunately no more coloring until next week. But with the card marathon I just endured I'm actually looking forward to a small break. LOL


This little cute is Le Parfum des Roses by Little Miss Muffet Stamps and is one ofthe first rubber stamps I released too. :D I had fun coloring this gal's dress and even took the large stripe pattern from the decorative paper and used it on the lower layers. I wasn't sure if it would work out but now that I see it finished I think it looks ok.


If I can say, this image is my favorite from the Petites Dames theme although they are all fun to color! I had fun putting this card together and it was nice to only have to make one of something. If you can beleive it was difficult - I shifted and moved around so many peices that I'm surpised I finished. LOL


I hope you've enjoyed it and have a great weekend! Although, words of wisdom to part with... don't drop andy droplets of Copic refill ink on your laptop because it doesn't come off! He he he

10 comments:

  1. wooooooooow beautifull card

    greetings
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara...this is really beautiful!!! Love this!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful Barbara. Stunning colours and details. Very feminine :).

    Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, I love how you used the Memory Box die and the colouring and details are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the paper and how you colored the lovely mademoiselle! Enjoy youyr weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card.
    ooo....this picture is so amazing!!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Barbara, love that striped skirt, great colouring and a lovely card!! That edge die is also gorgeous! Gotta have that one! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara your card is absolutly fantastic!!!! so gorgeous colors and amazing dies!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that's the most gorgeous image, Barbara, and I love how you colored her! Fabulous use of the embellies and die cuts. Love the dragon flies too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.