Monday, April 9, 2012

Little Loves (Tia Version)

Are you ready for some new releases at Some Odd Girl? I couldn't resit jumping in on this release as these digis are so cute! The first ones being released are Little Loves (Tia Version) and Little Loves (Tobie Version) which are perfect for mother's, teacher, aunts and even grandmas. :D


For my project I used Little Loves (Tia Version) and made another post-it notepad holder as a teacher gift. I have four total to make so only one more to go! These have been great teacher gifts and the plastic picture frame I've put it in is only a $1 or $2. The hardest part was keeping the project flat so it would fit inside. :D But they look great on the desk and hardly take up any room.


The decorative papers are Sincerely by Trinity Papers Arts and I had the hardest time matching that pink this time. (I should have written down my numbers from last time!) But I ended up going through almost every shade of RV on top of my reds to try and correct it.... then after realizing it isn't changing colors anymore, I had to give up! LOL But in real life the colors are close enough to call it good. LOL


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired by the project, colors or something. :D Don't forget to head on over to the SOG Blog for more inspiration and have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Barbara! I love the new image and your beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS,
    I LIKE THIS FACEBOOK TIPS BLOG ARTICLE.
    FACEBOOK TIPS>

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, love your coloring!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just BEAUTIFUL Barbara!! Stunning coloring!!


    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbaram love your card, great image(s) en superb coloring! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hya Barbara. Thanks for the lovely comment at mine recently. This is a fab card, love the irises, nice touch. And do you need me to rant about your fab colouring? xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.