Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lorna Loch and Nessie

Welcome back to another preview of Spunky Spooks from Simply B Stamps! This is the third on that has been revealed and the second one on my blog - so don't miss out on the first one and the design team inspiration over at the SBS Blog - plus you can see all the details and information on how you can win some of these fun images!


Today we're showing off Lorna Loch andNessie and this is one fun image to get your wacky colors out - I can see her in all sorts of colors with little Nessie! But in keeping with the gift set I had started, I used a monochromatic scheme and colored her with my T's Copic Markers. The vintage Alice in Wonderland paper is from Graphics 45 and I had enough to put one on every card with two left over!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed this second card I made. I already have all the cards bundled up and ready for October to give to one lucky teacher! :D

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift set, anyone would be lucky to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I am just amazed by how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, the contrast with the rest of the card is striking, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image Barbara! What a nifty idea...think I am going to have to pop over and grab it! Love the layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coloring. I love the Halloween idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the black and white...really makes her stand out against the rest of the colored card. I LOVE Graphic 45 paper, and I love to see it being used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creation and wow your coloring is beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.