Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lucy Lycan and Lex

It's Wednesday - can you believe it? Yesterday felt like Wednesday all day so for me it's like getting an extra day in my week. :D So welcome back to my Wednesday and this time I have a new image to show off! It's part of the Spunky Spooks from Simply B Stamps! Don't forget to visit the SBS Blog for a chance to win these fun images!


This image is Lucy Lycan and Lex and she'd be perfect for all sorts of occasions! I just ador little Lex and this that's one adorable fox - might have to make a card with just him on it. :D All the other elements on the card are the same as before and in hind sight I should have put more images on the right side - you know, mix it up. I think this is the only one on the right! Alas, I don't think anyone will notice - at least, anyone else! LOL


Don't forget to come by later on this evening as I have another post scheduled. Thanks for visiting and hope your mid-week hasn't been a hump. Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. Great addition to your project. I love the Queen of Hearts element

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Absolutely Stunning! You did an awesome job! Wooo Hooo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the pleats on her skirt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome as usual Barbara! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Barbara - I love that the image is black and white, really makes it stand out from the coloured background.

      Hugs, Mette

      Delete
  5. SO cute!! I'm totally jealous of whoever is getting this card set...they've all been so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just over the top awesome! I'm not familiar with that brand of stamps, was it a digital image? So glad to find someone else thinking about Halloween at this time of the year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It from Simply B Stamps and right now they're available in both digi and rubber! :D

      Delete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.