Thursday, April 5, 2012

Marcy Mummy and Moses

Are you ready for another Spunky Spooks from Simply B Stamps? Today you get to meet another character but the best news is you can get these all NOW! That's right, they were all released in the store yesterday as an extra surprise!! But don't miss out on the previews for today and blog hop tomorrow - and for all the details make sure you visit the SBS Blog.


Today we're featuring Marcy Mummy and Moses which is her cute little scorpion friend. So if you want to travel to the mysterious and wonderful world that is Egypt, land of the pharaohs and pyramids then this is the gal for you. :D


I hope you saw the Follower's Blog Candy at the top - you don't want to miss out on that. :D Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating today!

7 comments:

  1. This card is really wonderful and I just love the cat in the background, he has some attitude doesn't he:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, great image... I just LOVE them all!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! LOVE these cards you're making!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... such a wonderful creation! I am loving the black and white coloring that you have done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool card..I love the image in black and white ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it and really love the black and white of the image. Makes me think of the old scary movies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great addition to your set!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.