Monday, April 30, 2012

Mice are Nice

Mice ARE nice, aren't they?  Especially when they're wrapping gifts and celebrating in your behalf such as these little mice are.  :D  And the best part about it was I didn't have to do any coloring.  LOL  How's that?  Well, I had ordered a sheet of pre-colored images from Lili of the Valley and they were perfect for a quick project!  Check it out...



The diecut sheet is from Mice are Nice from Lili of the Valley.  There are six images on the sheet and I used the basic layout for each of them and made a card.  So once a week I'll post another card and you can see them all.  :D  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Barbara! Love the papers and colored iamges! I'm going to have to check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Barbara. Fab papers as well.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.