Monday, April 2, 2012

Nora Claire Hatter

Just wanted to share with you a tag I had made using one of the Hatter girls - I actually had this one colored up and sitting on my desk for a while now and decided to do something. So I grabbed my trusty diecut tag and put this together. :D


The stamp I used is Nora Claire Hatter from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I added a few postage type sentiments in the background from Whimsy Stamps, Vintage Travel Postage. I had later gone in and added pearls scatter around witch really finished it off but had given it away before I could take another picture - so you'll have to image those for now. LOL


And yes, for those keeping track, I managed to color and make 19 cards this weekend - phew! Now only if I can do it again tomorrow then I'll finally be on top of things... but only for a week or two. He he he. What I can't figure out, is should I post them all at once, in large groupings or individually day by day? Hmmm, I guess you'll just have to find out. ;D

Thanks for dropping by and hope you've been inspired to make some tags!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh love this Barbara! O..M...G I just read that you made 19 cards this weekend! You are super woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, Barbara! I love the papers and thwonderfully colored image! Holy cow - 19 cards in one weekend! Amazing! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Barbara, love your tag hun, how do you do that?? Really hun, 19 cards??? Wow, do you have a time machine LOL??? Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh My ! so elegant love this tag
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.