Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rock Star Lilly

Welcome back to another Simply B Stamp preview in the Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun series.  Today we have a fun image... Rock Star Lilly... and I can just image her done in all sorts of wild colors!



For my project I used Nana's Kitchen paper from DCWV and contrasted it with stars cut out of kraft paper.  Then I used some of that metal sequence ribbon stuff for some shine and contrasted it with some denim fabric to frame the image.  My daughter's pants had huge holes in the knees and it was time to makes some shorts so waste not want not.  LOL


I had fun coloring Lilly with green hair and bright clothes.  Can you just imagine her rockinng out?  Be sure to visit the SBS Blog for more inspiration and wild colors for this chick and thank you for dropping by.  Tomorrow we'll have a release blog hop with prizes too so you don't want to miss out on that.  :D


6 comments:

  1. I love how you have used the denim Barbara - it adds such a nice texture. Might have to borrow this one ;) Cool image and I love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - apart from the hair this could be my 6 year old. She is always singing. But loving this - simple but so effective with the bright colours.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Love the green hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I love it! Great idea to use the jeans for a mat! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her green hair and the denim fabric! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at that green hair! Lilly is rockin' the style. And, what a cool idea to frame the image with denim - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.