Monday, April 23, 2012

Royal

Are you ready for some Royal Treatment today?  He he he.  Some Odd Girl is releasing two Nouveau Girls this week and we're starting off with a beaut who can be the queen of anything.  Meet Royal...

 

The images I used are Royal from Some Odd Girl and Chandelier from Stampavie in the background.  Then on the post-it notepad I used the accessory stamps from Royal for the sentiment and crown.  Yep, that crown is seperate from the image so it's going to come in handy!

 

If you are a regular Follower then you've seen this type of project before and know it's for a special Teacher.  It's the fourth and final one I've been working on... unbeknownst to the Teachers, they were suppose to be Valentine's gifts but sometimes my creative process is a bit slow.  However, at least I have them finished before Teacher Appreciation week and can now start working on those!

 

These cute post-it note holders are great for the desk and they've been so fun to create.  The plastic picture frames were found at the local general store and the HUG ticket was found at Oriental Trading Co.  They've been fun to use as incentive for my kids to earn rewards with and I've been able to snatch a few here an there.  After all, I can earn tickets too, right?!  LOL

 

There are some gorgeous samples at the SOG Blog that you don't want to miss out on so make sure to head on over there next.  Then mark your calendars and come back again tomorrow morning to meet the second Nouveau Gril because I have an exciting project to show off!

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Superb colouring and a fabulous project!
    Congrats on getting it finished in time! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is stunning! And I do agree, your coloring is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she looks amazing...your coloring is awesome and I love that you made it a post it holder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresses are my favorite. I love the romantic flair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love the streak that matches her dress! I'm so happy whenever I see practical teacher gifts! I know your kids' teachers will love their gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Barbara!! Your coloring is awesome! Love the pretty chandelier and script in the bg. And turning it into a post it holder is a really cool idea.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.