Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sugar 'n Spice Dolls

Welcome back! It's the third day for previews from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I have a whole new set of Sugar 'n Spice Dolls for you!! Be sure to head on over to the LMM Blog for the design team's inspiration and for a chance to win two rubber stamps for yourself! This one will be a quick post, but don't worry, I've got lots of pictures for ya. :D


Like yesterday's projects, these cards were created at the same time so I had fun coloring all Sugar 'n Spice Dolls at the same time! :D The paper I used are from Jillibean Soup called Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup; and the fence is a Magnolia die.

Now it's time to meet the Sugar 'n Spice Dolls...







Thanks for dropping by and I hope you've enjoyed this next set of cards. If you have a favorite, I'd love to hear about it. :D

9 comments:

  1. I love these, they are all sooooo pretty.

    Hugs
    Penni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are yet again just gorgeous Barbara. Totally love your colouring :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous set of cards Barbara! Lovely colours! My favourite of these is Sage!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all so cute, great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I can see you've been busy making so many cards for the sets! Wow hun they are just 'Da bomb' !! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, I think Jasmine cuddling her teddy is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hallo barbara
    er is niet te kiezen uit je prachtige kaarten, vind ze allemaal even lief en mooi!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are ALL amazing...your coloring is always so fabulous...love all that amazing designer paper you used on each card...love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card set, Barbara! I love the papers and details and of course, the adorable images! Awesome coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.