Thursday, April 5, 2012

Taylor

Welcome back! It's another challenge day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this time our theme is super simple... Spring Colors (Pastels)! Anyone can play but IF you use a LMM stamp then you can submit "anything goes" and submit as many LMM projects you'd like to create. :D So head on over and check out the design team's project then create away!


For my project I used Taylor from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and created a small tag. I used some new paper and ribbon then put it all together with lace and felt clouds. :D I even dug into my forgotten button box to added some colorful embellishments.


It's been a busy week and I hope you've been enjoying all the extra posts. I have so many that I'm set clear until the end of May! But lucky for you, I'm going to bunch them up and post them in sets. That way I'll have plenty of other excuses to color and make even more! LOL Make sure you enter your name into the Follower's blog candy and don't miss out on the DT projects over at the LMMS Challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by! :D


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

So Artful Challenges - Spring (green, blue, pink)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #126 - Use a digi
Make it Monday Linking Party #83 - Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Stampin' For the Weekend Challenge #6 - Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. Still a sucker for tags Barbara and this is another stunner, colouring amazing as usual.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful tag, Barbara, gorgeous image and colouring!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara... loving your tag... another amazing creation!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Barbara! Your coloring is amazing and I love all the detail you've created with the different embellies.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag, Barbara! I love the papers and all the neat embellishments you added! The image is so sweet and you've colored her fabulously well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...your image is colored so beautifully! Thank you so much for linking up with MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning the second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Barbara! I love how you have coloured her jeans! Gorgeous details too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love your card! The stamp is gorgeous - think I am goinna have to check it out! Came across you blog from MIM
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Barbara! Beautiful colouring and I love the tags that you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barbara,
    your tag is so gorgeous! love all the buttons here and there!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coloring of her jeans is amazing - wow! Just love it. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning!! the colouring is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Barbara, love your card, she looks so relaxed with her drink sitting reading in the sun. I'm jealous LOL!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Barbara

    This little tag is just amazing!! I love this image and your colouring is just exceptional!! All the elements, felt flowers, pearls and buttons work so beautifully together.

    I have featured you tag on my Pink Paper Paradise facebook page.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, look at that coloring! Just awesome - love everything about your tag. So glad I took a closer look on MIM. Might have to get me that image too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Barbara. The colors are awesome! Gloria

    Visit my blog - would love more members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable! Wonderful coloring! I saw this on MIM! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOOOW....fantastic and cool....
    I love how you coloring this girl....wonderful

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.