Friday, April 6, 2012

Verity Vamp and Boris the Bat

Welcome to the Simply B Stamp Blog Hop where we're here to celebrate the release of the Spunky Spooks! You should have arrived here from the fantastic ALISON! However, if you've gotten lost along the way then start back at the SBS Blog.


Today we're featuring Verity Vamp and Boris the Bat which almost completes the gifst set I'mve created. :D However, if you've been counting and following along with the release then you know there is still one missing. LOL (But that one I'm saving for a little mid-month inspiration.)


We hope you've enjoyed the previews this week for this Spunky Spooks release and thanks for dropping by! :D Your next stop on the hop is the awesome LELIA!

12 comments:

  1. I love how you have done all of these images in black and white. Very cool idea! I think Verity and Boris look awesome! And I really like the bones paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...the perfect (almost) final card to the set! (You're such a tease! LOL) Yet another gorgeous card. I cannot wait until mid-month to see the finished project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fab card! Love the black and white image. Wedgie xxx

    PS I have candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your black & white is sooo cool. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the black and white images with the colorful card around them! Way To Go!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this! Love the colors, so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara, what a lovely card, love the combination of black an white with colour. Is it Halloween already LOL?? Have a great Easter weekend, hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the B&W and also love the hatter

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME card...I love your B&W coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Love the black and white images on all of your cards! Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring! Love all the gray! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.