Saturday, April 28, 2012

Zombie Teen Summer

Are you ready for some fun zombie time?!  Simply B Stamps is having a limited digi release of of the Zombie Teen Summer images and I'm bringing them your way for some summer inspiration!!  Well, actually these are the "before" shots of the zombies before they became zombies.  :D 





The papers I used are from Cosmo Cricket Salt Air with a dark brown mat over kraft paper.  (I don't know why but this has been a difficult paper pack to work with but it's the only water/summer theme I have - so I guess it's time to go shopping this weekend. Yeah!!  LOL)  I used a various range of diecuts including some from Spellbinders, Stampin Up, and My Favorite Things.  Then I finished off the cards with some Baker's Twine and a few odds and ends like charms, clocks, clouds, suns, tickets and dew drops.





For these projects, I chose to un-zombie-fy the images before printing them out.  So I removed all the zombie elements such as bones, scars and brains then printed them out.  A couple I merged with other images and created a little scene.  I did this once to the Christmas Teen Scene Zombies and drew in any missing lines.  However, this time, because the images were smaller in size, I didn't need to do any extra drawing.

 (with Beach Umbrella from Make it Crafty)




This is another gift set that will be perfect as a gift especially as the summer months come around and it starts to get super hot.  I'm more of a winter and cold kind of person so I'm not really looking forward to it.  But we have lots of shade in our backyard and some fans installed over the patio area so maybe this year will be a little more bearable.

(with Tropical Beach from Make it Crafty)




I hope you've enjoyed the Zombie Teen Summer inspiration and remember these are available as digi stamps for a limited time at Simply B Stamps.  You can keep them as Zombies or show them reminicing of times past before they were corpses.  He he he

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh these are fabulous Barbara! Love your digis and gorgeous summery DP too ... we could do with some of that warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome and cool Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! love love love how you un-zombied them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Barb!!!!!! These are so fun and the coloring on each is just Fabulous!!! Love them all!!!!!
    Hugs...Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set and your cards are fabulous, fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.