Saturday, May 19, 2012

Christmas Princess Rio & Thanksgiving Rio

Welcome back for another peek at the Miss Rio Collection from Simply B Stamps!  There's lots of other projects over on the SBS Blog that you can soak in as well.  :D  This evening I have two more holiday cards to showcase featuring Christmas Princess Rio and Thanksgiving Rio.  I've done them both in a holiday theme so I can start stalking up on my Christmas cards this year. 

This first card uses Christmas Princess Rio from Simply B Stamps along with Santa's Workshop from Make it Crafty.  Plus I used the Treasured Moments ticket die and sentiment stamps from Whimsy.




For some reason the cards are turning out more blue and I wasn't able to figure out what color I needed to add or subtract.  The red and blues are actually spot on but the white is what turned out blueish - maybe it's just my perception but anything else I tried made it too green or red.  O'well, I'm sure they're fine.

This next card uses Thanksgiving Rio from Simply Betty Stamps and in the background I used a Little Village Scene from Make it Crafty. 




This combination reminded me of Christmas dinner's way back when I was a kid and the snow was abundant. I've now moved to a warmer climate and winters like this are things we can only dream of now. LOL I think the whole state of Texas would shut down if we got this much snow... that looks like at least two or three feet piled up on those roof - wow, could you imagine it? Not here I can't. :D

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fabulous cards!!! Love love love everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love these ones! Especially that christmas cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely Faberooney Barbara! love love the touch of colour, so striking. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.