Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dancin' Mae

Welcome back!  It's felt like ages even though it really hasn't so I guess that's a sure sign of a good weekend.  LOL  I just wanted to quickly get on and post a card I made using Dancin' Mae from Some Odd Girl.  Sometimes a simple card is just the ticket ... especially for those images that really sing and dance.  :D


This card uses a one layer white card base and I used stickers from a 12x12 paper pack for some color.  I also cut out an oval backing to center the image then sketched in some lines around the card base.  With the card easily finished, I was able to focus on the fun part... the coloring!! 



You'll also want to make sure you visit the SOG Blog to catch up on the Facebook Party that is planned for this weekend, May 19!!  There's a brights color challenge too and you can start making your cards now.  This is something you don't want to miss out on so be sure to set your alarms and plan for the big day.  :D

3 comments:

  1. So cute Barbara! I love your colouring of her and you have done CAS so well with this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable card...I love this image....great design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.