Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ice Skate Rio & Rock N Roll Rio

Simply B Stamps has another release this week and the design team has been busy making lots of inspiration for you eyes.  :D  There are eight new images in the Miss Rio Collection and I've made cards using Ice Skate Rio and Rock N Roll Rio for the holidays.  Well, actually, the Rock n Roll Rio is for a birthday using the same paper pack but the birthday girl won't know that.  LOL!  Check them out...

Ice Skate Rio from Simply B Stamps and
Park and Pond from Magnolia Alota Rubber Stamps



Rock 'n Roll Rio from Simply B Stamps



Stay tuned for another look at the Miss Rio Collection when I'll be back this evening with two more holiday cards.  Also don't forget to head on over to the SBS Blog to see all the other projects using this fun images.  :D

3 comments:

  1. The way you have fashioned these cards - the whole colour scheme and layout - they remind me of the Tim Burton films.. :0)
    Fabby Cards that I think my children would adore.. smiles..
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!!! Love your coloring :) works great with your accent colors for a pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Barbara! love the monochromatic colouring with the hint of red...it really pops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.