Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jolly Santa

The challenge over at Make it Colourful this week is to Colour on Kraft paper and you'll want to join in on this one since it's actually the last challenge!  Zoe has some other things planned up her sleeve so things are going to be a little different - you'll just have to stay tuned.  BUT before you worry about that... here's some samples from the current challenge. 

I colored these with Prismacolor Pincils on Kraft paper.

Jolly Santa from Make it Crafty

Elizabeth J from Make it Crafty

For those who were around when I posted my last Prismacolor Pencil project you might remember that I didn't like it - and I'd have to be honest that I don't hink my opinion has changed yet.  LOL  It's so different from Copic Markers that I just don't feel that I have a knack for it and its difficult to get my brain wrapped around the color system.  I'd like to say never again, but knowing my history and the word "never" that would be a sure sign of it happening again real soon!  He he he

12 comments:

  1. wow these are amazing...Your coloring with pencils is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your Santa is perfect . You slander upon themselves. You get great color pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastico BamBam what would us girls do without Copics and Pencils!!!
    Great work as always
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have done an amazing JOB with these pencils hun, fab fab fab. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects
    thank you sooooo much for my lovely stamp that arrived today
    love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Barbara!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring!!! I love the look and great images :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once you use them you will love them. This is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihania värityksiä-olet niin taitava ja lahjakas!
    Kiitos sinulle kauniista kortista--oli ihanaa olla kanssasi sen pienen ajan--Kiitos <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring is amazing as usual Barbara and what a jolly Santa he is.

    Such a lovely surprise, I received your card today and it is gorgeous. I loved every minute of my time on the DT at Little Miss Muffet and getting to use all of your beautiful images was so much fun. Take care sweets and again Thank You.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oi!! I coloured an image up in pencils yesterday and was quite happy with it. Then I saw these. Am off to raid jelly beans to cheer self up. Humph. xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.