Thursday, May 3, 2012

Licorice

Are you ready for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps?  Well this time we have an easy one for you... May Flowers!!  Our last challenge was April Showers so how could we not resit taking it all the way.  LOL  And since most of us use flowers galore, this should be an easy peasy challenge.  :D


For my project I used Licorice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and paper from Authentique called Delightful.  Remember the card kits I was making for the Hatter Party at my local scrapbook store?  This was one of them!  :D  I also used a die in the background from Memory Box, Country Border or something like that, however, the paper is so busy that it's hard to see unfortunately.


For a good contrast with the background paper (see I learned my lesson from the Country Border die I used!  LOL), I decided to go with a bright orange for the dress on Licorice.  (YR21, YR 12, YR14, YR 18 and YR27)  Then Green apples becuase they would show up better than red, and her hair combination is the Copic E70s.  The skin tones are E21, E31, E00, E000, E04 and the blush was R11 and R12.  Lastly, the brown basket was colored using E55, E57, and E59.
 

Finally, I used up the last of my white satin ribbon, found some sherbet flat pearls and added a HUG tag (found at Oriental Trading Co online).   I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.  Make sure you also visit the LMM Challenge Blog for the design teams' inspiration - they've done a fantastic job!!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Make it Monday Link #87 - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #113 - May Flowers
There She Goes Challenge #154 - May Flowers
Crafty Pad Challenge #168 - April Showers brings May Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Beautifyl Barbara and I love the colours. Simple layout but so effective with the sweet image.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    she's so cute, i can't wait until my candy is here so i can play with her.
    your card is amazingly pretty sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is too cute! gorgeous! Thanks again for having me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so sweet and looks gorgeous in orange!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, I love this Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Barbara! I love her orange dress!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.