Monday, May 7, 2012

Mice are Nice

Looks like I have another winner to announce!!  Thank you to everyone who participate in the blog candy last week and you can check out the winner HERE.  But for the MiC blog hop we have another winner!  :D  I used random.org to grab a winner from my comments and that lucky gal is...

NAT said "Your colouring is fantastic, something to aspire to!"

Congratulations Nat!  You've won an image of your choice from the Make it Crafty Under the Sea collection!  :D  Also, everyone will want to make sure you go through the hop again and see the other winners too - we each had a prize along the way to give!  You can get the blog hop list from my original post HERE or jump to the MiC Blog to see grand prize winners.  Good luck!



The project I have today shows another pre-colored image from Lili of the Valley and has a wonderful pink theme to it.  :D  Who doesn't like chocolate?  Well, I say that a little on the sarcastic side because it so happens there area couple members in my greater family that doesn't.  Just impossible to imagine - yet they do.  Anyway, this is a chocolate card that everyone can enjoy...


Thanks for coming by to visit and I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!  I have school finals this week so wish me luck.  :D

2 comments:

  1. This is so intreaging! Love your chocolate munching mice~ Fantastic embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, fabulous pre coloured image ( mice included:O)) and wonderfully designed! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.