Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mice are Nice

Here's another card using a pre-colored Mice are Nice image from Lili of the Valley.  These cute mice are helping with the gift wrapping - something I wouldn't mind help with.  :D  Maybe they're like the little shoe elves and can help me around Christmas time.  LOL  This is fourth card I made with the diecut sheet so I have two more to share through out the month.


I enjoyed using the burlap ribbon because it reminded me of a burlap sack that mice love to nibble on.  But that's probably not the image you wanted to think of while looking at my card.  These are supose to be nice mice - remember?!


I'm using all six of these cards as a gift set and they look great together.  Thanks for coming by today and I hope you've been inspired. 

2 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    what a super cute card sweetie
    mice are nice, hihihihiihhihihi
    love the details very much hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is super cute Barbara! Love the papers and the beautiful colours. Great layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.