Friday, May 11, 2012

Paprika as Raggedy Ann

I've got some more images released at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today and the design team has gone all out to create some inspiring samples too!  There are six fun new images and even a boy that you don't want to miss out on.  :D  For my project I used Paprika as Raggedy Ann...


I have a Raggedy Ann doll from my childhood that my Mom had made for me so this has been a long time favorite character for me.  She even stitched a heart on her chest that says "I Love You."  Isn't she the best Mom ever?!  I remember I had a book on Raggedy Ann too so I enjoyed using reading elements on my card with the decorative paper. 



Thanks coming by and don't for get to visit the Little Miss Muffet Stamps store for some shopping of your favorites... there's even an Alice and Swan Princess!  Plus the four from yesterday gives you ten new images to drool over.  LOL

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Love all these new images Barbara. They are just so darn cute (as some might say in the US).
    Fabulous card and love the papers and sweet details. As always stunning colouring.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara I love this card, the layout is fab and your colouring so perfect! I think this one may just be one of my faves from the new release too, shes so darn cute! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks just like my Raggedy Ann - love this image. Beautiful card you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this.i remember my mom handmade me a raggedy Ann costume for Halloween when I was little and it was hit of the block! U bring back great memories with is one.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one Barbara! I remember the book from when I was little and I really wanted to colour her up, just ran out of time this week. You have coloured her perfectly... she looks just like I remember! How cool of your Mum to make you such a cute doll!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH BARBARA, SHE IS ADORABLE! I had a raggedy Ann doll growing up too and she was my fav! Love your card and all the layers, just beautiful!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely adorable, Barbara! Love the whole card design! Fantastic coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute! I've always loved Raggedy Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, what a cutie! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks exactly like Raggedy Ann!!! Beautiful coloring

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. Beautiful paper. Nice caracter. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card super cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with great image and colouring, not seeing any pink mind you. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Barbara! I'm so glad to have you with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight with this wonderful and funny creation!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.