Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sacagawea and Red Cloud

I've got some fabulous new releases for you today with Little Miss Muffet Stamps and today we're featuring four "Legends of the West" images!  Then tomorrow we'll be back with six more images of various themes - you're going love them!  Also remember to visit the LMM Blog for the rest of the design team's inspiration! My first card uses Sacagawea...


On this card I used Ginger as Sacagawea from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Ticket Sentiments and die from Whimsy Stamps.  For the card base, I got out some older paper packs and used up some scraps.  Then I was even able to empty a contain and use the last of my silk ribbon roses - sounds like a good excuse for shopping to me!  LOL  



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Waste Not Wednesday Week #18 - Neglected and forgotten stash



Here's my second card which uses Parsley as Red Cloud and the same paper.  However, this time I got out the Clouds Trio die from My Favorite Things and also a few corduroy buttons to give a different look and feel.  Parsley is also one of two boys that are now available!!



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge #83 - Punches and Die Cuts
Divas by Design Challenge #34 - One for the Boys
Digital Tuesday Challenge #15 - Ribbons and Buttons

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barbara. Your colouring is second to none and loving the papers. Absolutely outstanding and these are just such cute images.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love the new images :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are really wonderful Barbara - love the shading on their faces. The details in the outfits are awesome. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, Barbara! I love the adorable new images! Your coloring is exceptional, as always, and the papers you paired with the images are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, just love your cards and I'm really totally crazy about these images!! They will definitely be used by me many times for sure! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, I love love both of these cards, your colouring is stunning. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards and the images are just too cute and fun! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both so brilliant Barbara! Love the colouring (as usual!) and the papers just perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara these are awesome! I absolutely love your colouring and the themes of both cards are great :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Barbara! Fabulous colouring and I love the Wild Wild West images!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love your deep skin tones on these Indians! Looks amazing

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love both cards!! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge. Love those buttons!

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both awesome! Yay for using up the silk roses, and I love the green bling, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my these are fabulous cards!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week with the 'One For The Boys' challenge and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous Barbara. .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at the Paper shelter
    hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.