Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Fun Rio & Pool Fun Miller

This week is new release week at Simply B Stamps and I have two great images to show today.  However, before we get to that, let's announce our blog candy from this week!  The winner of the Addams Family Blog Candy stamp from Simply B Stamps is...

#13. Scatty Jan

Congratulations Jan!  You're going to have so much fun with this image!  :D  My email is on the sidebar and you can contact me with your mailing address.


Now back to the new release images - today I've combined Summer Fun Rio with Pool Fun Miller to make a backyard scene reminiscent of my childhood.  I remember filling the pool to the brim with water then having to do it again and again after each jump!  LOL  So lucky Miller has help from her sister Rio - or perhaps they're taking turns (as any Mother would hope).


Remember the last summer beach themed cards I made?  (Just last week?)  Well, the color scheme wasn't my favorite so I set out this week to find some new paper to go with this release - of course, we all *need* excuses to go shopping, right?!  The paper is Neapolitan bt American Crafts and it was perfct to spark my creativity.  And I picked up a couple of other things too - I mean, who wouldn't?!


That's it for today and thank you for all  your recent lovely comments.  {blush}  Don't forget to visit the SBS Blog to see the other design team's inspiration and have a great weekend!  *Hugs

14 comments:

  1. Barbara this is fantastico!!!!! I absolutely love it. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome fun image...this card is fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card.
    i absolutely love that image.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always stunning Barbara. Love your colouring and such great papers and lay-out. FAB :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card!! Really makes me excited for summer to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two are so much fun Barbara! Great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Barbara! These two go great together and I love the scene you have created :) I really love that wooden tag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh my what a stunning card and image they are just adorable. Love the colors you have chosen, 
    regards,sam.
    Membership cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute!!! love the fun image and great colouring!! fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Jan on wining the Adams couple!

    Barbara, this image is too darn cute! Cant wait for the weather to be like that soon! Your colouring is FANTASTIC as always - great card!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous fun card,lovely image and beautiful colours and details, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.