Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sunny Mae

We have another new release to show off today from Some Odd Girl and this one is called Sunny Mae!  She come with some great accessory stamps including the clouds and "fun in the sun" sentiment I used.  :D  Be sure to visit the SOG Blog for other inspiration and here's my card...




I used some gardening paper I found at the local scrapbook store and paired it up with craft, green and brown papers from my stash.  Then rummaged around looking for other things to match and this is what I came up with.  I haven't used craft and black papers together before and I rather like how it turned out.  :D  Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...great design and lovely coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black & kraft, too! And the shading around her eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi barbara
    een geweldig mooie kaart met een schatje van een stempel en zo mooi ingekleurd,echt een topkaart!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara this is so cute! I love the blackboard sentiment and she is just coloured to perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Barbara! The black and kraft looks fab and I love all the gardening details!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colouring on the gorgeous image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this is really stylish. Love the details too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh the image you coloured is stunning!!!! sooo beautiful.. made me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.