Monday, May 21, 2012

Under the Sea Mae

We have some new clear stamp releases this week at Some Odd Girl and I couldn't resist joining in and bringing you Under the Sea Mae!!  This set is so fun to use and includes two mermaids, two friends and a great accessory stamps too.  :D  Here's the card that I made... using a Mermaid Mae, Seahorse, Seashells and the Fintastic Friends sentiment...


I had to dig around in my paper stash to find some water paper and was excited to find the background decorative paper.  Then by shear luck I found the sun shining yellow which was a perfect offset.  :D  But for some reason I was in with the school paper and snatched a few just for fun.  Then the sun rays were done with B00 for more of a water effect.




After getting everything on the card, as a final touch I wrapped it up with Baker's Twine then added some Dew Drops for bubbles.  That's about it for this card but don't forget to head on over to the SOG Blog to see all the other fantastic... I mean, fintastic projects!!  LOL  Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty...totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! Oh this stamp is soo cute and your card is gorgeous!! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Barbara! I love how you have scattered the shells around! Gorgeous purples too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i bought the set too..jump jump

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS Barbara!!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! So fun and awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Great layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.