Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Candy - Genevieve

How about some time for some blog candy?!  This is just to say thanks for everyone who visits my blog and also for those that leave lovely comments.  :D  I'm going out of town this weekend so I've set the end date for June 13th and I'll post the winner on June 14th(Opps.... ok, I'll post it on June 15th.  Poke me if I forget again. LOL)

This is Genevieve from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and she comes with a little map.  I also found an extra saying that I've popped in which says "Things can only get better" - both are gently used and the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp is unmounted.   
 
This blog candy is for everyone (friends, family and even fellow DT members) and I'll ship to anywhere in the word.  All you have to do is be or become a Follower of this blog and enter your name in the link below.  Good Luck!

16 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp =) Thanks for the chance to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    what a super cute image is that
    thank you so much for a chance to win this gorgeous prize sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stamp Barbara! Thanks so much for the chance to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this line of stamps! thanks for a chance to win one of the cuties!
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these stamps are so cute. Thanks for the chance to win. Hope you have a great weekend. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool, thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very thoughtful of you honey.. I love these so much!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would make a nice birthday present for me =D Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara, hope you're having a fun trip, and of course I can't resist entering, just love the KK stamps! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barbara, thank your for the chance to win this gorgeous stamp, I love Kraftin Kimmie and this is one fun one :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara, I am loving your new release! Such great characters. Thanks so much for the chance to win the Kraftin Kimmie stamp. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barbara you are so sweet! I would love a chance to win this little cutie!! Enjoy your trip!! :) :) : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you through Pollycraft and I'm very happy I did! Thanks for the chance to win such a cute stamp!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks sooo much for the chance to win this beauty here, so generous of you. It´s so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the chance to win :)
    finger cross
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hihi, she looks cool! Thank you for the chance! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.