Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cheers Kaylee and Tropical Mae

Click, click, click - testing, 1, 2, 3.  It works!!  :D  I can't tell you how I felt when I found my laptop computer in shambles with keys missing and parts spewn all over the floor!  I'm usually not one to be surprised by anything but this time I actually gasped in such an alarm that all the kids came running to see if I was ok!  LOL But the good news is after I initiated "quiet time" and spent some effort tinkering that I was able to get it all back togehter.  Phew... ok so on to todays cards... tada!


These two cuties are new from Some Odd girl and are part of the new digi releases this week!  These two cuties are Tropical Mae and Cheers Kaylee and are available in the store right now.  Tropical Mae was previewed on the SOG Blog yesterday and today it's time to show off Cheers Kaylee - so be sure to check out the rest of what the DT has created.  :D


These two cards were fun and quick to make - sometimes those are the best.  I grabbed the paper choices before coloring then just worked off the papers to select my markers.  I usually add some ribbon but skipped out by using scraps or the reverse side of the decorative paper to create the horizontal interest that I seem to be attached to - it just looks weird if I don't include that on my cards so I guess you coudl call that my odd quirk for the day!


I used the same colors, papers and even the layout on both projects if you haven't noticed already.  He he he.  In addition, the background stamps I used are the Chandelier from Stampavie and I still can't find where the sentiment stamp is from... but somewhere as I'm sure it's not that old.  LOL


That pretty much wraps this up and I hope you've enjoyed the card for today.  Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a great mid-week.  :D

10 comments:

  1. You're a whole lot calmer than I'd have been finding my laptop like that:)! Beautiful coloring as always and love her in red hair.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fantastic . I love the dress on tropical mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing...i love how you colored both of them and such fun designed cards...love it all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just GASPED myself and it wasn't even my computer. Had a good laugh at you initiating "quiet time." Your cards are both terrific and kudos to you for repairing electronics too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are stunning, fantastic colouring and images are so cute ... well I think I would have felt fainting if I saw my computer like that !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. I love those images.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! Your cards are both stunning!! Love the color combination and how you have colored them! :) hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are absolutely GLORIOUS Barbara!! Just WOW!!! Amazing colors and design. Truly inspiring as always!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your laptop recovered! I love these gorgeous cards Barbara..the new images are super fabby and the colouring as always is just so perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.