Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chives

Yep, I have another challenge for you today - this one at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!  The challenge over there is "Loads of Layers" which should come easy for most of you crafters out there - it's almost like an anything goes challenge!  LOL  So get out your supplies and have some fun.  :D


For my project I used Chives from the Sugar 'n Spice Dolls line and the Park Glen Door Diecut - both from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The door is posted on foam dots so it pops out a little and the girl is on double foam dots and pops out that much more.  I'm having so much fun with this door diecut if you haven't noticed AND I keep coming up with loads of ideas that I want to try out!  The utlimate idea being the one that Zoe did - I hope to try something like that out this weekend.  (Wish me luck!)


If you get a chance to visit the LMM Challenge blog there are some fantastic examples posted from the design team that are a must see!  Plus with the new Pollycraft images it's been quite exciting around there this month.  :D  I have some great news for this summer and you don't want to miss out on any of it so keep an eye out!  (hint, hint)


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Adorable Barbara! Gorgeous colour combo and I love how you keep finding ways to use the door!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous Barbara love the paper behind the door! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, love your card, love the little party hat! Als love your 'Toxic' card! It seems your cardbook is quite full, you'll have to start another one LOL! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Barbara - reminds me of being at grandmas and eating a popsicle sitting on the front step. :D Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Barbara! I love the papers and design! The image is adorable and perfectly colored! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi! Are you determined to sabotage my diet?! I want a lolly now. I'm not talking to you anymore. :( I love the little disc details on this one. Coolio. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool image (noticed the pun lol). I love that die-cut door and your colouring stunning. Fab card.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! So many fun details!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome with great embellishments! Chives looks so adorable in front of the door! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME! Love the layout Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, fab bright colours & great layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card, gorgeous image... Thanks for sharing with us at Divas By Design Challenge Blog, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous chick:) I love this. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.