Thursday, June 7, 2012

Diane & Cardine

Hello, hello, hello!  I should be in bed getting my beauty sleep for tomorrow's long drive, however, I couldn't resit taking a moment to show off some new stamps I added to Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!!  There are 17 new images that will be previewed today and tomorrow plus some very exciting news - head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge & Release Blog to catch up on all the details!


For this project I used Diane from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the sentiment is from Stampabilities; and we're also showing off more samples using the Park Glen Door Diecut from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  I chose to use the screen mesh that comes with the die on this project.  I went crazy with the diecuts and also forced myself to use the blue paper on my desk!



This next project is actually one my daughter made and uses the new fairie, Cadrian, also from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  She was so proud of her creation today and even decorated the inside full of gems, stickers and a sweat little note to Grandma and Grandpa.  :D  Everytime she makes something she always asks if it's as pretty as mine then she'll put it up next to may latest creation and compare the two - today, she FINALLY said it was just as cute!!  LOL 



So what's all this exciting news I hinted towards?  Well, I'm excited to say that Paula from Pollycraft will now be drawing images for Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!  Whohoo!!  I selected a few of my favorite characters to start with and tomorrow we'll be previewing them all - plus there are TWO NEW stamps that you don't want to miss out on.  :D  I made a card with one of the new ones and will show it off tomorow.  Until, hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Well, your card is fab, of course, but your daughter's is fabberer! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - Diane looks beautiful. Your daughters card is awesome! Hope you have a wonderful weekend Barbara. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barbara this is just absolutely stunning! I love that door and Diane is just so special :) Beautiful colouring too. BUT Your daughter's card is the most amazing! She has done an awesome job and that is just too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news, Barbara! Fantastic card! Love the design and new images! Your daughter's card is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Barbara and these new girls are just so beautiful. But honestly, your daughter's card is fabulous. It's amazing how creative some little girls are. Competition lol.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno Barbara...she may have beat you this time!! Both of the designs are beautiful and just love how your daughter colored Cadrian! Love how she used lots of different colors together!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful, I love our color choices. Your daughter's card adorable as well! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.