Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lollipop

It's another challenge day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and the theme for this fortnight is Glitter and Sparkle!!  That's always a great one and something that can be added to any project - would you think?  For this project I used Swings 'n Slides Lollipop now available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps drawn by Pollycraft - I thought her lollipop would be perfect with some sparkle and shine. :D




Lots of pictures today but I'm rushing to get everything caught up from leaving out of town so not much to say other than "see my card, yep, that's what I made today." LOL Do you ever get that way? Anyway, be sure to head on over to the LMMS Challenge blog and look at all the wonderful creations by the DT - they're some you don't want to miss! *Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, gorgeous card.. i do LOVE this cutie.. and I love the colours you have used.. the shoes are especially fab
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the bright colours and fab layout on this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is looking so cuuute and I love where you added your sparkle, especially the lollipop and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Barbara! Love the DP and details and the adorable image! Great coloring and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Barbara - love all the sparkle especially her shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's such a cutie pie that lollipop! And stop teasing us Barbara, or we'll start a mutiny! LOL!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Color palette is awesome and she is just a cutie patootie!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.