Thursday, June 28, 2012

London Pumpkin

Today marks the beginning of a new challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges and today we're challenging you to create "Hidden Passages!"  This was an easy one for me with my new diecut door and throwing on the Halloween theme was something I hadn't tried yet.  :D  Here's what I came up with...


For this project I used the Halloween Emo London Pumpkin from Simply B Stamps and paired her up with some Halloween stickers and paper I had in my stash.  Then the door is the Park Glen Door diecut from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I used the mesh to create the screen door this time.



The cut the door so it would go through all layers of the card (cut them individually then layered them, of course) and so my hidden passage is looking to the inside of the card.  For the inside I used the corner of some 12x12 paper I had with these cute characters on them.  So as a result, I *had* to decorate the inside of the door too.  :D



Thanks for dropping by and be sure to head on over to the SCC Blog to see all the other great projects!  There are lots of hidden passages that you don't want to miss out on.  :D

5 comments:

  1. I don't really 'dig' halloween, but it's hard not to like this card with all the super details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool Barbara! That Park Glen Door diecut is so versatile! I love that you have cut the door all the way through!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara my friend, this is amazing! I love it!!!! xx Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coloring as always and just love love love how you've used the door.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara this made me smile! amazing use of the door, love the inside of it too, Gorgeous card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.