Thursday, June 21, 2012

Miss Rio Little Shop of Horrors

We have another challenge over at Simply Challenged Challenges today and it's an easy one and one of my favorites... "Anything Goes!"  That's right, just use a Simply B Stamp and create anything you want.  :D  Be sure to visit the SCC Blog for more inspiration and to enter your project.  For my project, I made a little bookmark using Miss Rio Little Shop of Horrors.


I was originally going to use Halloween paper for this but I had a couple or scraps on my desk left over from My Mind's Eye Mabel paper pad and thought the orange was a perfect color!  So instead of going all out for Halloween, I was just going for a hint and included the turquoise paper in there anyway.  Then I threw in some of the brown which was part of the original color scheme of the Mabel paper and to help it blend I brushed the edges of the decorative paper with brown ink.
 

Do you see the princess crown behind her?  I just thought it would be fun to included it - not sure if it really matches but overall it add a whimsical feel that I like.  LOL  Anyway, that's my bookmark and hope you enjoyed it.  I'm heading out for the weekend but I've prescheduled some posts to pop up while I'm away.  :D

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby colour combo. This is a really cool bookmark, loving the layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this, so beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love this, so beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and the way you colored it! Best of all ... The crown!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.