Thursday, June 14, 2012

Toxic Teens Mac

Today's challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges from Simply B Stamps is to create a project with a movie in mind... aka, create a project that represents a movie!  This one is always one of those challenges that I struggle with but once I get started and into the color part I can then (and only then) think of tons of movies that would work!  It's like watching the movies in my mind as I pay close attention to the details in the images.  LOL


So for this project, it started out as a representation of Footloose... and it never failed, I was able to think of lots of other movies involving break dancing and even running that would fit.  The main secondary one that came to mind was anything to do with the Michael Jackson!


The images I used on this project are Toxic Teens Mac from Simply B Stamps and I combined him with some Urban Elements from Make it Crafty.  In the background I also used the upper part of the Eerie Fence from Make it crafty and colored in the moon.


Make sure you get a chance to steel a moment and visit the SCC Blog for more inspiration and a few movie reviews with their projects.  He he he.  Also, Simply B Stamps is having a sale right now that you don't want to miss - you can get 12 digi stamps for $25!  Plus I think there are a few more bargains you can look out for.  Happy shopping!

12 comments:

  1. FAB FAB FAB Love this! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you make me feel like I should stop colouring and find another hobby! really! this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW soooo beautiful! I love your coloring! And this scene is awesome! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just LOVE this, your little book looks AMAZING, would LOVE more peeks inside! :-)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's something I can do - Just click on this link and you'll see it all...
      http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/search/label/...%20ATC%20Journal
      Enjoy! :D

      Delete
  6. Love this cool scene, Barbara, and of course your colouring. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh! Colouring. Fab. Nuff said. Choklit bar needed. I'll be singing footloose all night now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really good,it is a reminder of footloose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. true work of art stunning ... love ur coloring could sit and look at it all day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.