Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Under the Sea Mae

Remember the new releases from Some Odd Girl?  I have another one to show today using the Narwhal from Under the Sea Mae!  I colored him pink and went with a bright neon pink underbelly.  Then I searched my stash for some paper colors that were opposite the color wheel and came up with this card...


I saw someone nest multiple dies the other day using various shapes and some projects using the circles and they've all turned out wonderful - I don't know why I hadn't tried it before other than there are just too many toys and so little time!  This is one I need to put into my memory banks as I enjoyed how it turned out.  Hmmm... perhaps I'll make a challenge of it at LMMS Challenges?!  LOL


This project is actually perfect for my mood right now because it's raining cats and dogs outside as I write this - so I can easily imagine myself looking out of the window into the deep sea and finding this friendly face!  LOL  Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.

9 comments:

  1. such a cute card! love the sea color and wonderful coloring

    Luanne
    sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh he is most gorgeous!!!! I love how you colored this up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is so sweet! I love this image and the water droplets are just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara this is so sweet! I love this image and the water droplets are just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Barbara! Great coloring and love the dewdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just had the stamp of approval Barbara. My 6 year old thinks this is fabulous :). Made her laugh.
    Love it and the layout is great.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara what a fabulous and fun card well done super creation Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.