Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome to Hollywood Day 1

Welcome to the combined release hop for Make it Crafty and Simply Betty Stamps!!  We have so much exciting goodness to bring you that we had to divide it into three days.  :D  What's the theme you ask?  Hollywood!   For this post I'll include all the basic details of the release, hop and prizes then a little more personal for the next two days.  ;D

I'm lucky to be the first on the hop!

Simply Betty Stamps has a range of characters from Betty Monroe, through to Action Chris the movie director!!  Make it Crafty has a range of background scenes perfect to switch and match with your famous characters!!  Here's my project for the day which uses Hollywood City Corner, Christian the Dark Hero and Action Chris.



Of course we are going to have heaps of fun with this theme so June 1st  and June 2nd we will be showcasing the release and then June 3rd we're bringing you a fun guessing game... Will you be able to guess the movie??  There's a grand prize involved and we'll be giving you some clues to help!!


Join us for the two inspiration days and leave a comment along the way for your chance to win a selection of new images.  There will be FOUR winners each day receiving a surprise character with matching background digi stamps. Then on June 3rd, guess 6 out of 12 movies correctly and you will have a chance to win the Grand Prize!

 

What's in the Grand Prize?  Glad you asked because I have those details too.  LOL  The Grand Prize includes a DVD Movie of your choice PLUS the whole collection of MiC & SBS digi stamp Hollywood release images!  In addition, a Second Prize will receive the whole collection of MiC & SBS digi stamp Hollywood release!



Can't wait?!!  But we know some of you just can't wait so both Betty and Zoe are offering you
25% off their Hollywood collections between June 1st and June 3rd!
We hope you have lots of fun with us this weekend!!!



Your next stop in the hop is the talented COLLEEN!

Here's the complete hop in case you get lost along the way...
Barbara (That's me!)

54 comments:

  1. Fantastic Barbara..... I love how you make black and white so interesting!! Looks amazing.
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as usual Barbara! OMG it's just beautiful and dark all in one! Awesome job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara!! Oh your scene is fantastic!!! It can´t be any better than this!!!Love your coloring, how you have placed the characters, everything!! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just LOVE this, the black and white is AWESOME!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! this is amazing! WOW! I'm KAPOW! ... BOOMF! .... Holy Colouring BATMAN!
    (LOL well it sounded funny in my head :))

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowsers - you rock hun - I just had a huge smile ear to ear when I saw this... we so think alike. :P Now that I have seen yours - not starting mine!! haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... LOVE this... may lift it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing...great job with the image and coloring.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW, amazing. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Afternoon Barbara, wonderful layout, love the black and white look!
    have a great weekend
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful Barbara. So glad you made a new journal page and loving the b/w scene. Just brilliant hun.

    Hugs, mette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation!!! Love all the little details like the film in the background and bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool is this?! Oh, my! I love the stamps and the monochromatic scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. It looks like it is right out of a comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very different, no need to color. Any child would love getting this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Balzing glue dots batman, this is brilliant! Love the scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh - this is absolutely stunning!!!!! LOVE the coloring, you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i agree this is amazing...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, what a jaw dropper! love the black & white

    ReplyDelete
  20. You go girl! That is an awesome piece of coloring

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!! Super stunning as usual!!! love the monochromatic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My jaw is still on the floor! You're amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is over the top Barbara, I can't believe you made black and white so interesting. I love it. Fabulous job. Really wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE your work... so cool to do it all in grays!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome!!! LOVE the colorless scheme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! How amazing does that look in black and white - simply stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cool!! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. this is soo cool.. I love the B&W... Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!! It looks like someone sketched it with a pencil, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome project, Barbara! Love the black and white theme and the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, this is awesome Barbara, love the black and white.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow, your colouring is great, it looks like a black & white pic - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome scene and I love that you did it in Black & white. Great kick-off to today's hop. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow Barbara, amazing atmosphere in your scene, it really has that dark feel of a Batman film. I think you are the box office hit of this blog hop, lol. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love everything about this card!!! It looks fabulous!! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Barbara, I was on Viv's blog to see these new stamps and the blog hop and decided to join in. I just love these commic like stamps and I love this scene you made! Brilliant work, I'm wondering where you find all the time! You design, run your own company and make cards for other design teams too! I'm always relieve to make the deadlines for LMM LOL!! Just goed to show how talented you are! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is insanely cool! Absolutely fabulous! I love that you kept it in gray scale. Love that you used both of those SBS images together. It all looks so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the black & white, and the effect it gives Barbara! That background for the awesome new images is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow Barbara! I love the scene you created, and your black and white coloring is fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your scene! And love the black and white coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  41. oh wow Babs this is amazing love the monochrome look.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, what a fantastic card. I love your black and white coloration.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the black and white Comic Book style!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome job Barbara, love the dark look!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Holy smokes! This is fan-freakin-tastic! I have done B&W before, but this is perfection if you ask me!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  46. FANTASTIC!!!!!
    I send you my Post zip *LOL*.

    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  47. OMG!!!!! These are FABULOUS!!!!!! :0) LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! I have a little boy here who will just ADORE these... smiles!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. WOW...how AWESOME is this scene! AMAZING coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wow - I love the monochrome... SOOOO COOL!!! It's fabulously retro and brilliantly done! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fantastic card...love all the elements...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE this <3 Brilliant
    My son would think this is awesome, thank you for giving me an idea on the difficult teenage boy makes
    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous, Barbara! I love how you have included Action Chris in the scene and the black and white looks fantastic! Love the piece of film strip too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.