Friday, June 15, 2012

Winter Marci

It's time to announce last week's Blog Candy winner and thank you to everyone who participated.  :D  The little Krafin' Kimmie stamp is waiting for a new home so I've used random.org to pick a lucky winner and that person is...

#33 April D

Congratulations!  My email is on the sidebar and you can send me your mailing address.   :D




For my project today I'm showing a card that I had created last winter using Winter Marci from La-la Land Crafts that I purchased and combined her with Winter Sleigh from Make it Crafty. The ticket sentiment is from Whimsy as well as the coordinating diecut - been loving that combo!





It's been so long since I've colored this but if you can believe I have the list of Copic colors I used on card!  Woah, is right!  LOL  But thanks to Sandie I was able to keep a list and here they are...

Copic Colors: R21, R14, R17, R37, R46, R59, YG61, YG63, YG67, B000, B00, B01, 0, E000, E00, E11, E13, E53, E04, YR14, E08, E19, E59, E55, E57, E59, E50, E51, E53, E70, E71, E74, C1, C3



For this card I was going for the white on white look with a colored image but I think my image is so large that it doesn't really fit in the catagory.  However, almost everything else is white so it counts in the game of horseshoes, right?  LOL  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you've enjoyed this winter scene.

4 comments:

  1. hoi barbara
    wat een geweldig leuke/mooie kaart erg leuke afbeelding en prachtig gekleurd!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara your colouring on this is amazing!Great job...her face looks so realistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring, Barbara!! Hey, just catching up with my blog stuff and saw your question about my banner - it is from My Favorite Things and I create the smaller triangle by using the die and snipping them shorter to fit in (hope that makes sense!!).

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card! love the softness! amazing coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.