Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celeste Amberglow Owl Always Love You

Hello, hello, hello!  The week is almost over but before we get to the weekend we have a new challenge starting over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges... and this one is much easier than the last!  The theme is icecream and not just any icecream but Neapolitan icecream!!  We want to see projects inspired by this summer favorite with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry colors.  :D


For my project I used Celeste Amberglow Owl Always Love You from Little Miss Muffet Stamps drawn by the fantastic Paula!  For the colors I went with a white vanilla, light pink and that yummy dark chocolate brown.  :D  I think icecream is one of my favorites and I don't mind having it all year around... even in the middle of winter.  I know, it's strange, but it's still a favorite.  LOL


For those wondering, I did well on my mid-term exam and passed with a 81% then I got extra credit which bumped it up to 86%.  For this test it wasn't too bad considering that the highest in the class was an 84% before extra credit.  Phew... I'm glad that is over with and now I can study for my final exam which will be next week.  These summer schedules are always so crammed in for time but I'm excited to say I'll live through it.  LOL

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you get a chance to visit the LMM Challenge Blog to see the other design team's creations and/or come say "Hi" in the new FaceBook group!

10 comments:

  1. Barbara this is beautiful hun! love your colourwork. HUGE CONGRATS on your midterm!!! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, love this image, she's def. one of my favourites. Gorgeous card Barbara. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. And WOW, fab mid-term results too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the soft background papers and the perfectly colored image! Glad you did well on your mid-term!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owl really pops, love how you colored the image. Congrats on your midterm score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the way you colored her, especially the way you shaded her face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luuuuuuuurve those flowers. Fabbo touch. And well done on your 86% xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! Congrats on the mid-term and good luck on the final!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.