Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cheeky Monkey

Hope everyone is having a great week!  We have a little bit of inspiration for you today at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and did a bit of relaxing and created anything we wanted. :D So be sure to head on over there and check out the awesome projects from the design team!


For my project, I used Cheeky Monkey which is a Pollycraft image for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and created this colorful boy's card.  I had colored all of Paula's images at the same time using this paper as the color coordination so I tried to pick out the boyish colors and patterns.  The pink is actually a coral so it doesn't really count as pink, right?  LOL



I used the green gems around the card and hoped they were reminiscent of fireflies so I also added one inside the jar.  After all, that's what boys do!  My girls on the other hand have the typical phobia of all things crawling that even the mention of a bug would send them squealing into the other room!  LOL  Ok, so that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.  :D

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Barbara. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Barbara! I love your 'fireflies'!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! I love how you used the green gems as fireflies, what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww - he is SO sweet - love Cheeky Monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another super cute creation, love the little Cheeky Monkey, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.